ITEAC’s Urban Infrastructure Division offers the following services in urban planning and development areas:
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC)
- Project Management
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
- Operations and Maintenance of facilities
- Supply of heavy equipment, machinery, tools and construction materials
- High Technology solutions to solve complex engineering problems
In the following areas:
- Urban Planning, design and development
- Real Estate Development
- Transportation infrastructure: Highways, roads, bridges, Tunnels
- Subway systems, Railways, Stations, Airports, Shipping Ports etc.
- Power, Telecom, Cable, Gas, Water, Drainage utility distribution and management
- High Rise Buildings: Commercial, industrial, residential
- Residential Compounds, Camps
- Shopping Malls, Plazas, Commercial Centers, Malls
- Sports Facilities: Stadiums, sports complexes,
- Religious facilities: Mosques, Hajj facilities
- Invested US$ 7 billion in Knowledge Economic City (KEC) for knowledge based industries, tourism and services.
- By investing US$ 8 billion, Prince Abdulaziz Bin Mousaed Economic city (PABMEC) is set to become the largest transportation and logistics hub in the Middle East.
- Eastern Province Economic city: possibly developed on DBOT basis based on a sustainable “Green city” environment-friendly model.